When I was brought on as Brand Manager for River City Rhythm, the first order of business was to unify the nonprofit’s brand, which had been, up to that point somewhat all over the place. There were no clear guidelines for usage in regards to color, font, or general overall style of the offerings. So the first order of business was to create a branding guideline for each of the performing groups to follow as we continue to grow the organization.
- Provide a background of the organization’s logos and purpose
- Provide details on available typefaces and options
- Establish a color family by which all materials should be based
- Establish brand use guidelines
- The guidelines were updated a second time in 2018 as we added a new performing group to the organization
View the Logo and Brand Identity Guidelines